Dansey's Pass Holiday Park is situated in the Waitaki Valley half-way between Mt. Cook and Dunedin, 45km west of Oamaru and 15km south of Duntroon.
From SH-1 just north of Oamaru:
1. Follow SH-83 West toward Duntroon (proceed 34km)
2. Left on Livingstone Duntroon Rd (proceed 12km)
3. Bear right on Danseys Pass Rd (proceed 2.75km)
4. You will see the camp entrance on your right
From SH-1 south of Oamaru:
1. At Maheno, take the road (west) toward Five Forks and Tokarahi
2. At Tokarahi, bear left and follow the signs to Danseys Pass, turning left onto Dip Hill Rd and left again at Livingstone-Duntroon Rd.
3. Bear right on Danseys Pass Rd; proceed 2.75km
4. You will see the camp entrance on your right.